#InfiniteKusama: Plan Your Trip
Planning to see Yayoi Kusama: Infinity Mirrors at the Cleveland Museum of Art? We’re excited for your visit and thought we’d offer some tips to help you get the most out of your time at the CMA. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to info [at] clevelandart.org or 216.421.7350 for more info.
To have the best experience:
- Arrive early. Plan to enter the line in the museum’s Ames Family Atrium no later than 10–15 minutes before the time on your ticket.
- Anticipate delays due to local traffic and limited parking. Click here for a complete list of area parking options.
- Reentry is not allowed into the exhibition.
- Check your bag before heading to the exhibition entry in the atrium. You will be requested to leave any unchecked bags outside the Infinity Mirror Rooms where CMA staff will be stationed.
- Please note, those visiting #InfiniteKusama on Tuesdays and Thursdays after 5:00 p.m. will be limited to the exhibition only; the permanent collection galleries will be closed.
The CMA is located in the heart of University Circle. The museum has its own parking garage, accessible from Jeptha Drive. Click here for a complete list of area parking options. Please note: due to Wade Oval Wednesdays, finding parking in University Circle on Wednesday evenings may be difficult.